Thursday, April 8, 2010

April Is the Cruelest Month

It's also national poetry month.

In fact, during this time last year, I was finishing up my senior creative writing thesis. During this time two years ago, I was enrolled in intermediate poetry workshop. During this time four years ago, I was enrolled in my first creative writing workshop ever.

The year before that I was a physics major.

On the 2nd of the month, I stumbled on a poem-a-day challenge, and decided it was something I should do. I was only one day behind, so why not? I am now eight days behind on the poem-a-day challenge. Do I print out the challenge every day with the intention of completing it? Absolutely. Will I actually do it? We'll see. There's no reason not to, and there's a contest also, so it could be really fun!

Is anyone else participating?

No comments:

Post a Comment