Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Looks like I'm one of the cool kids now ;) I owe a huge thank you to Gidget of Lilac and Lace for the nomination - you made my week! XOXO


A stipulation of the award is that I must share seven facts about myself:

-I have played the flute for 15 years now and earned a full tuition scholarship to UW Madison because of it
-even though I have always loved optics and physics, it wasn't until after three years working at an eye clinic that I realized I wanted to be an optometrist
-I have lived by myself for the last five years, and am scared to once again have to share my space in dorm-style living (even though I have done it before)
-My mom and step-dad adopted my younger brother from Ukraine when I was 18. He's 8 now.
-I always wear chucks. Even when I should be wearing something a little dressier. Even when my podiatrist says I need better arch support.
-Even though I post so many pages, I only just started art-journaling in March. It truly means the WORLD to me every time someone tells me they like what I've done :)
-I've never seen nor read Gone With the Wind (nor do I intend do... sorry, Mom!)

And now I get to pass on the blog love to 15 10 lovelies! Will you accept?

-What I See
-The Foxy Robot
-Zita Devi
-Montana Adventures
-You Will, Won't You?
-The Perfect Pear
-Inspirations Scrap
-Miss Pouty Pants
-un-BLOG-evable
-Being a Lady
-Polka Dot Robot

If you choose to accept the award you must:

- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
- Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.

6 comments:

  1. Aww! I love your comment and I am so glad that you like my blog! I am really excited to read the back posts of your blog and I am following now too!
    I am really glad that you like my facts/stories! I always get so unsure when I am posting things that TRULY reflect who I am- like people are going to stop reading my blog and stop liking me or something. Ok- enough insecurity for one comment!
    (Sorry- I have a tendency to leave long comments!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! so sweet for nominating me! :-) and i love and appreciate all things related to eye docs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks soooooooooo much xxxx
    Elisa P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the nomination. i really enjoy your blog. you're an excellent writer and i always look forward to reading your new posts.

    *tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination!! :)

    I nominated you for a different award on my blog yesterday. :)

    I love your blog and the interesting facts were fun to read! I haven't read or seen Gone with the Wind either. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Megan! I feel so priviledged!! I gratefully accept- however, I will have to wait until I get back from Egypt to do my acceptance speech. :D

    ReplyDelete