Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Take that, Tuesday!

Okay, so this particular day has been truly fantastic. Let me count the ways:

  • A patient brought me a sweet card and a box of candy for all I do
  • I left work in a really good mood - and not just an I'm so glad work is over thing, but totally sincere
  • Walgreen's had birthday cake scented candles on CLEARANCE and then the grocery store had my favorite kind of birthday cake ice cream. It's not even my birthday!
  • I needed to get an anniversary card for my mom and step-dad (even though I am two days late today), but at Walgreen's, the only anniversary cards they had were SO dumb. I tried to find a blank card that was interesting enough to turn into happy anniversary, and settled on one featuring two pears on the front of it. Because what says you belong together better than a pear pair?
  • While I was walking up to the post office, I realized that the soonest the card will make it to their house will be Thursday, but I looked up to see a big mail truck, a cart of mail, and a postman waving - he took my mail right then and there!
  • My CCS package showed up with not only a free Vans makeup bag, but also a free beef stick. For real.
  • Netflix. Discovery Classics: Essential Dinosaur Pack: Disc 1 (need we say more?)

No comments:

Post a Comment